In Element 01, Being Clear Why You Are Here, we explored WHY you want to make a change. The next step is beginning the process to help make those changes and knowing exactly what you need to accomplish to create the life you choose to live.
First, you’ll need to identify the area(s) you want to work on in the list of MacroHabits below. Then write down at least three things you would like to change in the MacroHabit(s) you choose:
- Healthy Weight Management. Reaching a healthy weight can give you more energy, lower your risk for certain diseases, and improve the overall quality of your life. The Optimal Weight 5 & 1 Plan® is designed to move you through a fat-burning stage and optimize your metabolism. As you lose weight, your confidence will increase and will pave the way for other microHabits.
- Eating Healthier and Better Hydration. Portion control, meal frequency, and a balanced diet are essential to fighting food cravings and coincide with healthy weight management. Proper hydration is also important to optimize your body’s efficiency.
- Moving More. Healthy motion keeps your body flexible and strong, and can also impact emotional wellbeing. With NEAT (Non-Exercise Activities Thermogenesis), you can increase your physical activity outside of exercise. By focusing on constant movement, you will burn more calories.
- Sleeping Better. Sleep is a critical, and often underestimated, factor of optimal health. The quality of your sleep also has an impact on losing and maintaining weight.
- A Healthier Mind. Examining how you make choices and understanding your patterns contribute to your overall health. Being mindful and managing stress appropriately are just as important as physical fitness.
- Better Surroundings. The people, places, and things that surround you can impact other areas of health. Build a support system that helps you build lasting relationships and a sense of connection.
Once you identify the areas you want to change, you already have the building blocks for motivation and a grasp on what is actually important to you.
Ask me for additional tips on how to identify what you want to accomplish along your journey to Lifelong Transformation, One Healthy Habit at a Time®.
Stay tuned for next week’s newsletter featuring Element 03 of Your LifeBook in the new Habits of Health Transformational System—how do you create what you want?